CNR International Trade Fairs Inc. was founded in Istanbul in 1985 with the mission to increase the export volume of industries and contribute to the Turkish economy. It has subsequently become the largest fair organization in Turkey with more than 45 successful fairs organized in key fields of industry. The 17 CNR companies came under the umbrella of the CNR Holding Group, which support the export volume of a great number of industries 20%. The company has now transformed into a global brand which goes beyond the boundaries of the exhibition industry, uniting manufacturers, buyers, distributors and suppliers from 5 continents in 50 fairs.
Over the years CNR Holding has hosted more than 150,000 companies with more than 25,000,000 buyers at 1,000 fairs. Istanbul Expo Center, the largest venue of Eurasia, became the choice of professionals with over 5 million business visits. The world’s most important fairs held at Istanbul Expo Center include EVTEKS - Istanbul Home Textile Fair, IMOB – Istanbul Furniture Fair, AYMOD – International Shoes Fashion Fair, CNR Eurasia Boat Show – the world’s second largest boat and yacht fair held in snow, Hostech by Tusid – International Industrial Kitchen and Hotel Equipment Fair, and Home&Tex – Home Textile and Decoration Fair.
Our Vision: To maintain our leading position in the fair organization industry in Turkey and within the region, and to make the highest contribution to the export target of Turkey for 2023.
Our Mission: To invest in innovation, human resources, and R&D, to grow the brand value of our national and international fair, and to make it a global brand.
Our core values:
Customer SatisfactionTo ensure a sustainable customer satisfaction in a sense of solution partnership.
Ethical ConductTo maintain our corporate culture so as to be in favor of our employees and society.
Solution-Oriented, Strategic ThinkingTo provide sustainable approaches through the solution-oriented services in all our operations.
Respect to IndividualsTo respect to the knowledge, experience, and believes of our employees and customers.
Social and Environmental ResponsibilityTo provide support for the elimination of the environmental problems assuming the responsibility for the social issues beyond the corporate operations.
Fair Quality Policy:
Situated right next to the Ataturk International Airport, Istanbul Fair Center continues to be built-up on a solid basis. Focused on achieving their goal to make the maximum contribution to the export target of the country, CNR Holding is steering the development of world-class national and international fairs.
Basic policies offered to their exhibitors and visitors with their quality and innovative vision:
- To get good grasp of the exhibitors/visitor requirements, to steer them to the right place, and to comply with these requirements at a maximum level.
- To describe the means of communication with the exhibitors/visitors and subcontractors, and to ensure establishing this communication flawlessly.
- To use the cutting-edge and up-to-date methods, technology, information and management infrastructure, and to make the necessary research and investment
- To comply with the legal regulations and statutory standards in the country
- To ensure the assessment and development of operating processes
- To maintain the rapid growth of CNR Holding for the purposes of reorganization, and to be open to the innovations all the time in accordance with the goal to be the “Global brand” in fair organization.
Fair Organization Services
Simultaneous Services, Free Shuttle Services, Tourism and Travel Services, Host & Hostess Services, Special Booth Services, Catering Services